Monday, October 23, 2006

Life goes on...

Things have been getting better, as I knew with time they would be. There are still up and down days. Staying busy and spending time with friends has helped.

This weekend was Homecoming. They had a fabulous time! I still can't believe how fast they are growing up.



Me? I've been knitting and worrying. Doing better, but still worried. Nights are still hard for them and they are clingy at times.

Thank you again for all your support. Hopefully things will start moving a little more toward normal soon.

Posted by Heather at 11:58 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Jennifer posted at 6:06 PM  
    I'm still sending prayers your way.
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:27 PM  
    Such beautiful kiddos! There is so much truth to the saying "time heals all wounds," although I don't think you ever quite stop missing them. I miss my dad every day, especially in important times in my life (like now) but I know he is there with me, just not int he physical sense.
  3. Blogger tocspaw posted at 11:54 AM  
    Glad to hear that things are going a little bit better...I know you hear it and hear it and hear it, but it will get better still if you just give it time. I knit obsessively through the death of my father over a year ago. It helps, doesn't it? Know that we are out here in blogland thinking about you and your family and sending positive energy your direction....
  4. Blogger bethanie posted at 7:24 PM  
    I hope things are getting better - your kids are lucky to have such a great mom!

Post a Comment

« Home