Friday, September 22, 2006

Knitting again

Twice in a week? Try not to faint.

I'm loving knitting Cece. No, not my blogfriend and SP extraordinaire, Cece, but the pattern by the fabulous Bonne Marie. When I pulled it out at knitting the other night I was so lost. I didn't know where I was in the pattern, since I hadn't touched it since my post in August, and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I sat down last night determined to find my way. Finally some light bulb clicked on in my head and now I'm knitting happily along. It really is a beautiful sweater and the yarn is just so soft and nice to knit with. You can see a picture below. I've done 2 more repeats of the lace pattern since the picture was taken.

It's funny. Brian is happy I'm knitting again. I think it calms me down and keeps my mind off Cranky Teenagers, work and health issues. And out of his hair:) I've missed knitting.

Thank you for your supportive comments. I'll be ok, just need to find my way a bit.

Posted by Heather at 10:20 AM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:31 PM  
    Glad you are knitting again! I believe it is definitely a stress reliever.
  2. Blogger Jennifer posted at 5:34 PM  
    Knitting is such a wonderful stress reliever. Cece is a lovely pattern too!
  3. Blogger Cece posted at 7:52 AM  
    Ha! I think knitting is better than therapy... most times. Glad you are having fun with Cece - it makes me laugh every time I see someone mention that pattern....

Post a Comment

« Home