Monday, August 07, 2006

Nighttime musings

Know what this is?



This is what me running out of yarn with about 25 stitches left to bind off looks like. This would be after doing one less repeat of the beaded rows.

Can you hear me screaming? No? Hmmm...maybe that is just in my head.

Do you know what tomorrow is? That would be the first day of school for the teenagers. Also known as the most wonderful day of the year. Because they are both being a joy right now. Lucky me. One hates me again and they have joined forces against the parental units of the insane asylum house. So not good.

I'm going to go rip rows and try not to dance down the street tomorrow morning. Heh. They would love that.

Posted by Heather at 12:30 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Michellefinaz posted at 7:08 AM  
    I'm sure it will look awesome even with one row less. Can't wait to see it finished tomorrow. I for one would love to see you dance down the street.
  2. Blogger Sarah posted at 7:19 AM  
    Dang....so close!

    Good luck getting the kids out of the house.
  3. Blogger Pam posted at 8:25 AM  
    crochet cast-off. not sure where I read about it but I'm sure you can google it. it lets you bind off with a lot less yarn.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:41 AM  
    I think this year it's Kiddo who is counting the hours until back-to-school. She has had to help me more this summer. Plus when you live in a tiny town with a consolidated school of several tiny towns...she doesn't see all of her friends until she goes back to school. What are you doing to celebrate the silence?
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:47 PM  
    Deep cleansing breaths... deep cleansing breaths... :)
  6. Blogger Jennifer posted at 5:04 PM  
    Uh-oh... Running out of yarn and kids driving you crazy is not good.

Post a Comment

« Home