Friday, July 28, 2006

Ideas?

As I mentioned in my last post (2 in one day!! Don't you love me for posting again so you can avoid more work? Why do you think I'm posting in the first place? Duh...avoiding my OWN work. Friday, you know.) I'm knitting for my new niece or nephew. So far I have the following planned:

Log Cabin Blanket
Some kind of sweater, probably IK's kimono
bibs (both sewn and knitted)
washcloths
booties
newborn hats
crocheted doll if a girl/teddy if a boy
Lion Brand's bunny buddy blankie (so damn cute!)

Any other ideas?

I guess I better go work. You know, this work thing is really cutting into my knitting/blog reading/pattern surfing/slacking time. How can I both love my job (I do, I really do!) and not want to work at the same time?

Posted by Heather at 11:04 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger bethanie posted at 2:44 PM  
    I know - work always gets in the way of crafting!
  2. Blogger Creative Genius? posted at 4:21 PM  
    You'll have the make the Anouk if it's a girl....
  3. Blogger kt posted at 12:26 PM  
    What about the MDK dishcloth kimono?
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:50 AM  
    Wow! Those ideas you have are great. I can't think of anything to add, except maybe a buttoned cardigan or zippered jacket. I remember that I got one for my own son and he wore it a lot.
  5. Blogger Diane posted at 11:20 AM  
    I think you hit all the baby projects. I usually make about a dozen bibs as a baby gift. The cotton ones are so much more absorbant than anything you can buy at the store.

Post a Comment

« Home