Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reveals and memes

Is memes an actual word? Who knows. First, and most important of all, we had the SP7 big reveal! The person spoiling me was Bethieee who was an awesome Secret Pal! She totally spoiled me and people, she gave me Koigu (said in the sexy voice). Mmmm...koigu. You will be happy to know, Bethieee, that the first skein is now one short sock and the other is progressing nicely. I'd show pictures, but I just got the laptop back yesterday. Freaking computers (other than this one, you are very nice and good). I was spoiling Jade. I really hope she liked all the goodies I sent her. In the last package I made a few things for her and it was so fun. My faith is restored in SP and I've signed up for Secret Pal 8.

Posting should start being a bit more regular, now that I have a computer at home I can use. My laptop needed a new hard drive, but now it is back and running! I won't have to fight the teenagers for computer time. Because Goddess knows we can't go an hour without checking our MySpace (monitored, of course), or IM's from our 400+ friends or listen to music.

Some memes are pretty boring. This one I really liked. Thanks to Mac for sharing. It asks questions, you put your media player on shuffle and let it answer the questions. No cheating. Sure, a lot of it won't make sense, but some of them are funny anyway.

How does the world see you?
Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle)/Limp Bizkit - Now that just cracks me up to no end.

Will I have a happy life?
Into the Now/Tesla - I don't quite know what to make of that, but since they had a decent comeback, it can't be too bad. Right?

What do my friends really think of me?
Rodeo/Garth Brooks (my only country love) - Now that is just freaking funny. Considering I'm a total klutz and wouldn't be caught dead on a bucking anything. Well, umm...nevermind. Maybe I'm the rodeo clown?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Sweet Home Alabama/Lynyrd Skynyrd - In some Deliverance kind of way?!?

How can I make myself happy?
Shake Me/Cinderella - Interesting choice. "Shake me, all night" Brian is gonna love that one.

What should I do with my life?
It's Been Awhile/Staind - I love this song. It has so much meaning for me. Quite appropriate for the question. Jeesh, make me cry.

Will I ever have children?
The One Thing/INXS - That better not mean one more kid.

What is some good advice for me?
My Sacrifice/Creed - Ha! That is saying quite a lot. Plus, I am still mourning their breakup. ::sniff::

How will I be remembered?
A Moment Lost/Enya - Oh, isn't that nice.

What is my signature song?
Silent Artist/Walt Richardson & Hannes Kvaran - They are a local band Brian and I love. Don't know that it is my signature, though

What do I think my current theme song is?
Good Riddance/Green Day - Now that is just downright damn funny considering the day I had yesterday.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Peaceful Warrior/Walt Richardson & Hannes Kvaran - Now I like that.

What song will play at my funeral?
Don't Stop Believin'/Journey - I should hope so. My life a few years ago was shit. I never gave up. Nice choice. ::mental note to add that to my will::

What type of men/women do I like?
Blinded by the Light/Manfred Mann - Now that's what happened when I chose my ex! That just about explains it all.

What is my day going to be like?
Hole Hearted/Extreme - Shit. I'm going back to bed.

Great meme, huh? Want to do it? Go for it. If you do, please post that you did in the comments. I'd like to see what everyone comes up with.

Posted by Heather at 9:22 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Jen posted at 11:31 AM  
    Dude - you totally deserved to get spoiled!
  2. Blogger Jennifer posted at 12:27 PM  
    *Blinded by the Light* How funny! I'd do this meme, except that I only have podcasts on the ipod...
  3. Blogger Mel posted at 12:53 PM  
    What a great meme! Almost like Tarot cards! I would like to do it. Maybe later tonight.
  4. Blogger J.Reilly posted at 11:02 PM  
    What an awesome meme - I did it!
    I copied you (I want to be just like you) :-)
  5. Blogger Jade posted at 6:45 AM  
    Heather, I loved the stuffs you got me. I didn't know that the bumble bee was a measuring tape until last night. =P I love that skein of Blue Sky alpacas alpaca & silk. It's so soft and squishy! ^_^

Post a Comment

« Home