Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Secret Pal Rocks!

Wait until you see the goodies I got! Well, most of them. On Monday I came home to a little package, just for me. Or so I thought. My fabulous Secret Pal made my favoritest cookies in the world - Sugar Cookies. I wanted to take a picture, because the container was so cute and the cookies so yummy. Unfortunately the teenagers descended on them like locusts on a corn field and ate all but 2 of them. You would swear I haven't fed them in a month.

Then, I got all these goodies on Thursday!!

Goodies!


There are 2 notebooks (great for knitting journals, although the Princess is begging for the green one), a bunny puzzle, a cute felted butterfly and Koigu. K...o...i...g...u...(pretend I'm saying it really slow, in a seductive kinda voice). Did I mention I love Koigu (I'm not saying it in the voice here, don't want to freak people out or anything)? The second I finish my socks and this lovely baby blanket, it is all going to be about Koigu footies. If I can stop caressing it, that is.

Just in case you missed it, the Princess wants to show you her surprised face.

Surprise!


See the packages at the top? I can't open them until the 1st! Do you have any idea how that is going to drive me crazy? The Star has proclaimed 1 of them chocolate, due to his hounddog-like ability to sniff out any food source within 10 feet.

Thank you again so much, Secret Pal! I can't wait for the reveal so I can finally "meet" you. I have a surprise for you, too!

Posted by Heather at 9:21 PM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:36 AM  
    When I say "k.o.i.g.u" its always in that low, throaty voice, accompanied with an appropriate eye opening at the "oi" part of the word. Your pal is very nice!
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:59 AM  
    I'm so glad you're having fun!
    I sure am...
    -SP

Post a Comment

« Home