Friday, November 18, 2005

Do something good

I've decided to join the 2 week knit-a-long for charity, Knit Unto Others that Carole and Margene started. It's simple. Crochet or knit something warm and donate it to the charity of your choice. Even one hat will make a difference to someone in need. I have to finish the baby blanket first, but after that I'll be making as many things as I can before the 30th.

I'm not trying to jinx it, but tranquility has settled on Casa de la Cranky Teenagers. Of course, that is probably due to all the sucking up that is going on so we can get off grounding, but I'll take what I can get people. I don't think the Princess has seen the error of her ways since it is in her master plan to have me change my rules. It doesn't help that her counselor at school told her that perhaps we could reach a compromise on the rules. Thanks, lady, for the support. Some rules are not up for negotiation. Period. I better shut myself up before I start another migraine.

I must have laughed for an hour last night after my post. And Pam's hysterical comment. So freaking funny. I love Pam. When you first meet her, she is so quiet and shy. But then you get to know her and you find out that she is SO funny and a wonderful, supportive friend.

In case you missed it the first time around, you must check out Store Wars. I just had to watch it again last night and laughed myself asleep. I think Brian had his head under the pillow because I would just not shut up about it. I crack myself up.

Ok, I'm outie...like a belly button. (Isn't that funny?!? Brian doesn't think so. And either do the kids. I'm so not appreciated, I tell you.)

Posted by Heather at 9:50 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Creative Genius? posted at 9:55 PM  
    You're a sick woman... after watching that I think I am too ... I laughted at the eggs being shot down ... good grief!

    Oh - and I like your outie joke... as Michael says about me - i don't need an audience... I am my own best fan!

Post a Comment

« Home