Friday, October 28, 2005

One of my favorite pictures

Rox (not Roz, Heather you dufus. Remind me not to post when I have a raging headache and balancing work checkbooks at the same time. Can ya tell how hard I work?) has a great contest going on over at her blog. We are supposed to post our favorite picture from our wedding. Since I hated most of the pics from our wedding, I'll post one of my favorites of my Brian.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This was taken the first time we went down to the orphanage the foundation I work for sponsors in Mexico. The girl in the blue jacket on the right is The Princess and she is pushing Yami, the girl we sponsor, on the swing. My favorite part of the picture, though, is Brian holding hands with Yazmin (another girl at the orphanage) while they are swinging. That little girl adored Brian and followed him around all day. I think the feeling was very mutual. This picture reminds me of his kind and gentle heart and all of the many reasons I love him.

Posted by Heather at 3:13 PM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:25 PM  
    Awwww. That is so very sweet. Big, manly man guy... holding her tiny little hand. Might be one of the sweetest pictures I've seen in a long time.

    *sniff sniff* Where are the kleenex? I know why this one makes you all teary eyed sweetie - thanks so much for sharing.
  2. Blogger African Kelli posted at 2:50 PM  
    Ahh. Love it!

Post a Comment

« Home