Friday, October 21, 2005

Ooo...tagged again.

This is fun!

Ten years ago: I was living in New Jersey, still married to my ex and wondering if I would make it through every day without killing him. Frankly, my life really sucked. My only joy was my children, my friend Audrey and the changing of the seasons.

Five years ago: Things were better. I was divorced and living in Tampa - which I hated. I had met Brian who was to become the love of my life.

One year ago: I had moved to Arizona, was planning my wedding, working at a job that I've always dreamed of and knowing I was happier than I had ever been.

Yesterday I spent the day: Working and hanging out at home. My children decided I wasn't ruining their life that day and things were nice and calm. I also called my daddy about 5 times because I'm worried Wilma will hit their nearly reconstructed house that Charlie tore apart last year.

5 snacks: Any kind of chip, any kind of milk chocolate (I'm sure there are more than 5 of each I love).

5 Songs I know all the words to: Every Bon Jovi song (come on, you know you dug the long hair, too. He is just so hot. Sorry, Brian.), many Jimmy Buffet songs, too many Neil Diamond songs (thanks Dad).

5 things I would do with $100 million: Move to Pinetop and open my own yarn store, buy Brian an airplane, pay for both kid's college tuition and give lots of money to small charities that work to make the lives of others better.

5 places I would run away to: Pinetop, Colorado, Vermont, Alaska and Hawaii.

5 things I would never wear: Anything orange or yellow near my face, anything on the You Knit What?!? Site, many of the things in Vogue Knitting, nothing tight or that would show my belly.

5 favorite TV shows: Survivor, Lost, Daily Show (I so love Jon Stewart), anything with Anderson Cooper (my other pretend news boyfriend), Iron Chef America (yea, I know) and one more...Brat Camp. Hey, where do you think I get some of my best ideas on how to deal with the teenagers?

5 biggest joys: The Baseball Star, The Princess, Brian, knitting/crocheting & my job because I know I am helping to make a difference in the world.

5 favorite toys: my yarn, various computers, my thimble collection, my iPod, Brian's satellite radio (ha, like you think I bought it just for you).

5 people I tag to do this: whoever hasn't done it yet!

Posted by Heather at 1:35 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Colette posted at 1:53 PM  
    Thanks for the tip on the addi's - I will have to look for them this weekend - my LYS doesn't carry them.

Post a Comment

« Home