Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A better day

I am so very blessed. The emails, comments, phone calls and meeting with my knitting friends last night truly made me see just how blessed I am to have such an amazing group of friends. Some who I have never met! Today is a much better day. I'm still very hurt and very angry, but in time that will pass. But some things will just never be the same. Words hurt and things that only happen in a moment of anger or stupidity can have lasting effects.

Life does go on though, right?

I've made so much progress on the baby blanket. I'm trying hard to finish by this weekend so that I can give it to the new parents next week. All other projects are on hold until I finish this. However, I can indulge in a bit of retail therapy, right? Thanks to the very kind Heather over at All Things Heather, I have found a cotton alternative so that I can knit Eris all for me! Heather has been making me jealous with her gorgeous Rogue and found all kinds of pictures of TLC Cotton Plus knit in cables. So, I ordered from Joann's last night and I should have my yarn in about a week. Thank you again, Heather.

Finally, I'm going to do some shameless plugging (ha, it is MY blog, ya know!). I've been suffering with God-awful dry skin for years. Recently, my feet and elbows have really suffered and actually hurt. I read about this amazing product called Heal my Heels and figured, what do I have to lose? I ordered it and boy am I ever glad I did!! Within a week I was noticing a major improvement and now they are nice and soft. I've just put in another order and cannot be happier with both the product and the customer service. Claudia is the best!

Have a wonderful day...and be good to each other :)

Posted by Heather at 2:19 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:40 PM  
    I'm so glad that you ordered some. You deserve it and can't wait to see Eros..

Post a Comment

« Home