Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hi

Just popping in to wave to everyone. Work is freaking insane and the teenagers are driving me insane. Let me just put a question out there. What would you rather do, a week in your room with no tv, radio, xbox, computer or would you rather do your kitchen chores that take 30 minutes? I thought so. My baby girl's heart was broken over the weekend. And maybe a little bit of mine. All I could do is hold her and cry along with her. I sure wish she was a little girl again.

Still knitting on the socks. Might be the only thing keeping me from running through the streets screaming.

I could really use a break from my life right about now. Anyone want it?

Posted by Heather at 9:13 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sarah posted at 7:02 AM  
    Um...no. But thank you for asking!
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:52 AM  
    Hi

    Literally stumbled onto your blog. You have some great information here.

    Jon

    web hosting cheap hosting .com
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:56 AM  
    The Daily Show: August 16, 2005
    Tonight's episode begins with hard-hitting news: Sean Combs... uh, Puff Daddy... uh, P. Diddy ... His diet will also be managed by the new executive chef of the White House, a young lady by the name of Cristeta Comerford .
    My Acne Cure site, covers Acne Cure related stuff.
  4. Blogger Soulknitting posted at 10:25 AM  
    I've been hit with these stupid anonymous comments for a while too. I set my 'comments' to 'must be registarted' for a few days, then set them back to 'anonymous'. That might help kill whatever list you're on.

    30 minutes of chores. I HATE doing mine too...and I OWN the house (gg). FLYLADY.NET.....I'm trying everything 15 minutes at a time. Like a MONTH of mail I'm slogging thru.......

Post a Comment

« Home