Sunday, July 31, 2005

Duh...

Today was obviously one of those days where I needed a list to remember my head when I left home.

When you don't read this

labels


Then working on this for an hour before you realize how many yards of yarn actually you have, instead of what you thought you had

dead bag


Becomes this

frogged


Bah!! Well, at least I didn't finish most of the bag before I realized I would be about 80 yards short. So,this gorgeous yarn is now going to be a Sophie bag. I have plenty for that.

Today I met up with Sarah (and her adorable daughter, Hannah), Pam, Eva and Melanie for a bit of afternoon knitting. Such a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. Good friends and knitting makes for a perfect day. I've also blocked the baby blanket.

blanket


blanket


Now, if I could just get 10 of these kids out of the house I didn't birth, I might get rid of this headache.

Oh, and ladies? Negative. Tuesday night we shall celebrate. Someone in the universe still likes me.

Posted by Heather at 7:30 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Creative Genius? posted at 9:44 PM  
    OHHHHH I just LOVE that blanket - Heather you do such amazing work!!! I love it!!
  2. Blogger Pam posted at 9:48 PM  
    Whoo!

    And you have enough of that style of bag already (what is it now, 10?). The Sophie bag will be a nice change :P
  3. Blogger Sarah posted at 6:25 AM  
    Pop, Pop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!!!!!

    Congrats!

    Love the blanket!
  4. Blogger Kate posted at 7:30 AM  
    Love that yarn. Don't worry about the head bit - I fully expect to find mine lying on the sofa when I come home one of these days. I put a picture of me in the corset on my blog. Your wish is my command.
  5. Blogger Soulknitting posted at 10:20 AM  
    That blanet is B-U-T-FULLL!!! Stay cool!! Sinade and a dark room for 1 hour. Lots of water. Hope you feel better. Fab blanet!
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:55 AM  
    What a wonderful blanket! Someone is going to be very lucky to receive it!

Post a Comment

« Home