Friday, July 15, 2005

Havin' Fun!

Last night, the hubby and I ventured over to Rula Bula, an Irish Pub and Restaurant in Tempe. We were going to see our favorite local musicians Walt Richardson, Hannes Kvaran and Tim Sadow. We had such an excellent evening! The food was amazing and Walt and the guys really put on a great show. Their music is an eclectic mix of folk, rock and reggae. We try to see them as much as we can, which is never enough. Mmm...the food! Brian had the best Shepherd's Pie I've ever tasted and I had the very best Corned Beef & Cabbage ever (that is doubling as today's lunch). Drinks were a little weak, but Brian loved his Guinness. We rolled in around 1am and I am dragging today.

Tomorrow morning I'll be franticly cleaning the house, stalking the UPS guy while awaiting arrival of the new Harry Potter book. From there on my butt will be glued to the couch. Considering it will be 114 here most of the weekend, I'm not leaving the house.

Posted by Heather at 12:34 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Creative Genius? posted at 6:18 PM  
    Oh I LOVE Irish Food!!!!!

Post a Comment

« Home