Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday fun!

While sitting here counting the minutes until I get to head to Pinetop (where the high tomorrow will be 26 FREAKING DEGREES COLDER than it will be in hell Chandler), I came upon the funniest blog ever - Crazy Aunt Purl. If you have multiple cats, you must read her April 5th entry. I nearly snorted Pepsi out my nose.

1 hour, 37 minutes to go...

Have I mentioned I'm bringing roughly 125 balls of Karaoke to make a blanket for SWTC? Ha!! Jealous, aren't you? Of course, I can only work on said blanket in a place where it won't be 112 this weekend.

Posted by Heather at 2:25 PM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:07 PM  
    I love Crazy Aunt Purl's Blog. Glad you found it!
  2. Blogger Soulknitting posted at 6:34 AM  
    Oh yea, Crazy Aunt Purl...her 'traveling' divorce papers had me spitting coffeee all over the screen. Try www.missdoxie.com too. WAY too funny. Wish I could write like those two. And of course, the Yarn Harlot. Classic! Enjoy being out of the heat. It will be 110* in Vegas and 116* at the lake. Ugh.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:00 PM  
    Get ready! I'm sending your next package on Tuesday!
  4. Blogger ~drew emborsky~ posted at 3:27 PM  
    wow, that's hot!!!

Post a Comment

« Home