Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Vacation...all I ever wanted...

Melanie asked on her blog today what our dream vacation spots would be. Good question since the last place I want to be right now is my job. I love it, but I could use a long break.

Alaska - This has been my dream vacation since I was a kid. I want to kayak the bay, see whales and the Northern Lights. I love cold weather, too. And I live in the desert. Yes, I am a moron.

Hawaii - I love tropical flowers and the ocean. Not to mention that volcanoes are cool.

Europe - Shopping, museums, museums and endless people watching. I want to see all of it!

Yellowstone - Because I love camping so much, I think it would be the ultimate camping adventure.

Cruise - I've been on one cruise in my life. The group was fun, the ship sucked (sorry, Lynn). I'm saving for a 4 day cruise and hope to go on one this Christmas.

What's your dream vacation?

Posted by Heather at 9:04 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Creative Genius? posted at 10:42 AM  
    You know Ms. Heather... Hawaii is SOOOOOO humid....

    I had always wanted to go there and last April we went to Maui... not all that impressed as vacations go... now Alaska... I want to go there too!
  2. Blogger Mel posted at 11:15 PM  
    Right on! Let's go to Hawaii. So what if it's humid. The breeze from the ocean will keep us comfortable!
  3. Blogger Kellie posted at 7:27 PM  
    I used to live in Alaska. It's gorgeous! Definitely save up for that one.

Post a Comment

« Home