I have never...
Pam got me!
Ok, this should be interesting.
1. I have never traveled overseas or to Canada. I've only been to Mexico in the last year for charity work and was afraid.
2. I have never jumped out of an airplane, off a cliff or building. And I never will.
3. I have never been to a Steelers game in Pittsburgh. Considering I've been a fan for 20+ years, this is sad. It's also on my life's to-do list.
4. I have never learned to quilt, but want to.
5. I have never been to California.
6. I have never had a tattoo, but want one.
7. I have never known what it is like to NOT have a completely disfunctional, Jerry Springer-esque family. Strange to put on the list, but a huge issue for me today.
8. I have never baited my own hook, but love to fish. Boy, does that annoy my husband :)
9. I have never lived all alone. I've either had family, a boyfriend, my kids or a husband living with me.
10. I have never been happier than I have in the last 3 years.
Not as funny as some, but today is totally sucking. Let's see, who hasn't done this yet? I'll tag Nancy and Ashley, who I am going to miss very much.
Posted by Heather at 8:41 AM