Friday, July 22, 2005

Home again

The kidlets are home, safe and sound. I cannot believe how much I have missed them. They seem to have grown 2 inches since they left. I think they missed me, too. Baseball Star wanted lots of hugs and couch time and the Princess (in-between hanging out with her hoard of friends that invaded my house and yapping on her birthday present cell phone) was a little clingy, too. They are growing up so fast. I want to stop time and keep them home forever. But, I know the day is soon coming where they will move out and start lives on their own. I can't even think about it without crying.

I know I have lots of unanswered emails and comments to respond to. Between a 16 hour day on Tuesday, preparing for a booth at a luncheon I knew nothing about until 2 days before and getting ready for the kids to come home, life was a little crazy. I'll write everyone back over my equally nuts weekend. Welcome back, kids!

Posted by Heather at 11:59 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Pam posted at 4:22 PM  
    Hooray for kidlets! And since now you're going to have to get out of the house some ;) we'll have to organize a knitting date.

Post a Comment

« Home