Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bliss

Bags? What bags? They were abandoned quicker than my latest diet on a Monday afternoon. It's all about the lace now. Thanks to the wonderful Sarah who loves me so much that she gave me her pointy Boye 8 circulars, I am knitting happily away on the Shawl. Seriously, I don't know what it is about those needles, but I love them. Perfect points, nice join and fit in my hands perfectly. After borrowing them from her, I fell in love with them, so she gave them to me. I feel the love, I tell ya. Ya want pictures? So sorry, today I suck and didn't take any. You will have to imagine the soft, fluffy shawl and the love of the needles.

::insert fluffy goodness here::


Did that work? Didn't think so. Tune in tomorrow. Moving on...

Now, I want every single 5 of you out there enthralled with my blog to go light a candle or knock on wood or something. 3 days into school and the Teenagers still like it. We are doing our homework without a police department negotiator complaint and we don't hate all of our teachers yet. Minor crisis averted yesterday when the Princess cried for over an hour because she hasn't talked to her love of her life, can't live without, we are getting married someday boyfriend for more than 20 minutes a day in 3 days. Are you kidding me? Thank God he called before we had to declare Defcon 4. Oh the drama. Shame I can't sign her up for one of those Spanish Soap Operas. I could live in the luxury I've never grown accustomed to. That's ok. I can wait for the Baseball Star to be a second baseman for the evil empire Yankees (Yea, while we are on that subject. How in the world do I live with myself for raising a child who is a Yankee fan? I have failed miserably as a mother, I tell you.) and a star running back for the Vikings in the off-season. Pardon me if your monitor is now dripping with sarcasm.

Posted by Heather at 10:15 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Creative Genius? posted at 2:53 PM  
    You make me fall on the floor laughing - I love it!

Post a Comment

« Home