Friday, April 29, 2005

Step 2 - Stop buying yarn for addiction

ROTFL Pretty freaking funny, huh? I have Noro Kureyon in this colorway coming from Knit Happens:

Kureyon


And Bullfrogs and Butterflies by Lorna's Laces in the Glenwood colorway.

Lorna's Laces


I think I'm being kicked out of the 12 step program. Not like I was a willing participant anyway. The yarn should be here by Tuesday and it will make a nice diversion from the Clapotis, which I have been so addicted to. What IS it about that pattern? I just finished the increase section and should drop my first stitch soon. I used to be such a "product knitter/crocheter". Knitting or crocheting furiously in order to finish a project. Something has changed. I've noticed while knitting my last few projects, it was all about the knitting and finishing work. Interesting, huh?

On the kid front, all was relatively calm last night. The Princess is pouting because I'm making her try out for Marching Band. All of a sudden, she has hated band for 3 years. Uh huh. That kid has more mood swings than the pendulum of a grandfather clock.

Posted by Heather at 8:48 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Sarah posted at 10:06 AM  
    Don't tempt me to buy more yarn! I am really trying to destash......a little.

    I love your bags and the colors on the Lorna's yarn.

Post a Comment

« Home