Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A new home

No, not for me, for my blog! Isn't it so pretty? I found it at Beccary from a link on Melanie's blog. I've been wanting a new template for awhile but never found one I really loved. Until today. Let me know if you think the print is too small. I have a huge monitor, so I never know.

Apparently, my kitty Zoe has found a new home as well.

Zoe


Looks like she is in the tank with Luna, doesn't it? Well, there is a narrow little space between Luna's tank and the wall. It is very warm there due to the special light we have for Luna. Zoe loves to sleep right there and Luna doesn't seem to mind at all. The life of my pets, I tell ya.

Size 3 Addi's are on their way and I could possibly have them by Friday. I did a swatch on the 1's I already had, but got 8 stitches to the inch and the gauge was 6 1/2 to the inch. Please let them work!

If you could, please keep the Baseball Star in your prayers. He is trying out for his high school baseball team this week and could use all the help he can get. There are so many kids trying out for so few spots. Last year he didn't make it and he was devastated. It was between him and another kid and they chose the other kid. Who went on to have a horrible season and attitude and was benched. Go figure.

Posted by Heather at 3:29 PM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:47 PM  
    Ooh, very pretty. So girly.
  2. Blogger Mel posted at 4:54 PM  
    Love the new look! It's beauti-ous I've got my fingers crossed for the Star.
  3. Blogger Michellefinaz posted at 7:34 PM  
    I love the look, the font looks just right, very pretty.

    Good luck Baseball star
  4. Blogger Jody posted at 8:55 PM  
    Beautiful template...love the look. Baseball Star is in my prayers!

    Heard your knitting group had a special visitor last night. She was so happy to see all of you!

Post a Comment

« Home