Sunday, February 05, 2006

Here we go!!

(try to picture me singing here) Here we go, Steelers, here we go!! Pittsburgh's playin' in the Super Bowl!!

You can hear the real version and see the video here. Needless to say, I've been singing it non-stop since I heard it on Friday. I'm so excited about the game that I couldn't sleep last night!!

Steeler Team


And I want to thank everyone for their support. Friday was so hard for me. One of the things that really helped keep me going was the comments. Then I started getting excited for the game and I'm feeling much better. Thanks again :)

Go Steelers!! I've loved you guys since I was 8 years old (wait 'til I find a way to scan a picture of me at 12 getting my first jersey at Christmas). I'm proud of ya'll no matter what the outcome.

Posted by Heather at 11:14 AM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:23 PM  
    All I can hear in my head is the Monday Night Football song... Daaaah da daa da daa da da... da da daaaaa da daa

    Okay, I'll stop now.
  2. Blogger Jody posted at 4:26 AM  
    I actually watched the game (through my knitting) and it was great. YEA!!!! Congrats on that fabulous win!!! You go, girl!!! And...GO STEELERS!!!
  3. Blogger Stacy posted at 7:54 AM  
    Congrats on the Steelers win! I was happy to see it! I can imagine how it must feel for you growing up loving them. I'm a new Steelers fan but grew up loving Kentucky basketball and when they finally won the NCAA for the first time I was old enough to remember in 1996, I cried and cried, I was so excited!

Post a Comment

« Home