Friday, January 20, 2006

Me me me

Yep, another meme. I love these things. Thanks to Jen for her addition to this one. Plus, its another excuse not to work. Because it is Friday and my game starts in 49 hours. And 20 minutes. Not that I'm counting.

4 jobs you have had:
Collection agent (I hated that job)
Accounts Payable at a nursing home (hated it, people died every day and I cried)
McDonald's french fry wench
Ice cream scooper

4 movies you could watch over and over:
The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy
The first Matrix
Sense and Sensibility
Office Space

4 TV shows you love to watch:
Lost
Survivor (I haven't missed an episode yet. That is sad. LOL)
Inked
Miami Ink
And a fifth, because I said so - The Daily Show. I :heart: Jon Stewart

4 5 places you have been on vacation:
San Diego
Vermont
Florida
Mexico
Pinetop

4 websites you visit daily:
Lots of blogs
cnn.com
azcentral.com
peskyapostrophe.com

4 of your favorite foods:
chips
chocolate
crab
soft bread with real butter

4 places you would rather be right now:
Pinetop, Arizona
home
visiting my dad
at knitting with my friends

4 favorite books:
A Million Little Pieces & its sequel My Friend Leonard
Harry Potter series
The Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk (I think I have read this 4 times now)
Almost anything by Carl Hiaasen (you have to have lived in Florida to really love him)

4 bloggers you are tagging: No one, wanna do it? Have at it. Did I mention I'm so freaking happy it is Friday? And with this meme, I burned 9 minutes off the clock.

Posted by Heather at 11:33 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home