Monday, May 02, 2005

I-must-have-this

felted sheep


Isn't that the cutest thing? It is by Fiber Trends and I must make it. I adore sheepie things and well, they are FELTED people. 2 of my favorite things! I think that is the big allure of my purse bag fetish. It is so cool to knit this big thing, toss it in hot water and it becomes something so different.

Of course, AZ Knitting and Needlepoint is closed today (walking distance from my office, just need to avoid a certain person in there) and I can't make it out to Fiber Factory because the ditcher Baseball Star has a game tonight. At 8.

Let's talk about that. Why do we have a game beginning at 8 pm?!? We are going to be lucky to be home at 11 and then since it takes the Star an hour to shower and FINALLY get in bed, he will be lucky to get 6 hours of sleep. Joy. I can't wait to get him out of bed in the morning. Who makes these schedules? Single men with no kids? Ha! Invite them over at 6 am tomorrow morning to wake the Star up.

And a big public THANK YOU to the byotch to almost killed me this morning as I was suffering walking this morning to train for the 3-Day (not kidding - I had to jump out of the way and her mirror almost got me.). You know, it helps to actually LOOK around when you are backing out of your driveway. Also, flooring it to get out the driveway is not exactly going to save you mega amounts of time on your commute. The look of horror (probably more due to the murderous look on MY face) on your face when you turned to wave to your hubby is NOT an apology. Oh, and side note to said hubby standing in the drive way. Telling me you will "uhhh...talk to your wife" isn't an apology either. I need a freaking treadmill or I'm going to be in a body cast by summer. Remind me to tell you all about the dog that almost ate me last week.

Posted by Heather at 11:38 AM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:46 AM  
    Heather,

    Hope your post-op kitty is doing well. It's so hard to see them hurting, even when you know it's best. What a keeper, your DH sleeping on the floor with her! They act all tough, but they are really giant hairy marshmallows, aren't they!

    I LOVE those sheepies! The little bitty horns on the ram are the coolest!

Post a Comment

« Home