Thursday, December 15, 2005

Happy Feet

I now have the happiest feet. Ok, they aren't the cutest feet, but they are happy and comfortable. Last night, I treated myself to these:

Crocs


Yep, Crocs. Friends have been raving about these and 2 of our crew members from the bike ride in September wore them the entire 9 days and just thought they were the best shoes ever. Cute? Hardly. Comfortable? Oh heck yes. I have problems with my feet and I can't believe how good these shoes feel. They are surprisingly light, too. I'll be owning many pairs of these in my future. And Brian is thinking they would make good work shoes in the summer (he owns a pool cleaning company).

Of course the teenagers think they are the ugliest things ever made. Which makes them even better in my book. Heh.

No knitting. No crocheting. But there was lots of money spent on Christmas last night. I think we are at the half way point. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oooo...and look! It is a blinking Christmas light!!

Am I in desperate need of my vacation at the end of the month, or what?

Posted by Heather at 10:01 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Jennifer posted at 1:36 PM  
    I just bought a pair of these too. I got that exact color too! I love mine.

Post a Comment

« Home