Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple

What's this? More knitting? It must be a miracle!

I'm working on 2 new projects - a blanket for a dear friends new baby and a felted purse. Remember my little felted bag obsession a few years ago? Well...I still have some yarn to make more!

The blanket couldn't be simpler - just a YO at the beginning of each row, after the border. The yarn is Encore Colorspun - from the stash!



The bag is knit from some unknown yarn I bought while visiting my parents a few years ago. It is rather scratchy, so it's perfect bag yarn.



I'm really trying to reduce my stash, seriously this time. I've become overwhelmed with all the crap in my house and feel like I need to simplify. I donated 2 kitchen-sized trash bags of yarn through Ravelry to 2 women who knit for charity that don't have the funds to buy yarn for their projects. In addition, I'm selling/trading off some yarn I know in my heart I'll never use. Hopefully this will go quick on Rav, or I'm selling on eBay. When it's all said and done, I'll have gotten rid of probably 60 skeins of yarn. Shocking, hmm? Now I'm determined to knit up the rest.

And how could I leave you without a picture of the Baby Princess? She got new shoes and decided that they were really a necklace. Too adorable!

Posted by Heather at 11:30 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger emy posted at 1:46 AM  
    Your princess is cute!
  2. Blogger Sarah posted at 5:37 AM  
    Nice to see you blogging again!!!

Post a Comment

« Home