Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm hopeless

Someone please tell me why, with 5 rubbermaid boxes nearly full of yarn, did I feel the overwhelming need to buy 3 skeins of yarn to make 2 MORE purses with? It is an illness with no cure, I swear. But I so love felting purses! I bought light pink and hot pink Nature Spun to knit another Fiber Trends Sheep Tote (minus the sheep - I am far too klutzy to have any business messing with felting needles) and some in lime green to make another Sophie Bag. I also want to use up all my leftover scraps to make this really funky bag out of Folk Bags.

I met up with Pam, Melanie, Sarah and Crystal tonight at Pita Jungle for a bite to eat and to knit afterward at Coffee Rush. I love hanging out with them, it is so much fun. Before I knew it, it was 10 and I needed to get home.

Off to bed with me...hopefully I won't dream about finishing the baby sweater tonight!

Posted by Heather at 10:41 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home